We are ready to deliver! Advanced Powerlines handles consultations and risk mitigation advice as well as condition assessment and infrastructure inspections.
Project Design, Planning and Execution
Advanced Powerlines works closely with BC Hydro, FortisBC and the Canadian Electrical Code to develop an overhead or underground power system that best suits each customer’s individual needs, regardless of project size.
Advanced Powerlines works closely with private customers, BC Hydro and FortisBC and the Canadian Electrical Code, to produce an effective design that satisfies the requirements of all while allowing for a quicker connection and cost effect design.
Advanced Powerlines has been involved in all areas of design, condition assessment and planning since 1997 with a long standing reputation in the industry. We have worked directly for the utilities and the private sectors, handling both residential and industrial projects.
Our Specialities Include
- Installation of power poles and anchoring systems
- Support for utility poles when excavating with 1 meter
- Design Builds – overhead and underground
- FSR for private line operating permit
- Plant Assessments
- Risk Mitigation
- Rehabilitation Designs
- Testing and Treatment of Wood Poles
- Monthly and Yearly maintenance on equipment and system functions
- Vegetation Control
- Switching and lockout of Equipment
- Oil Testing
- Communication Installations
- VLF Testing of underground cables
Our goal is to provide services that reinforce system reliability, safety, and peace of mind. We strive to offer a model that lays a solid foundation to allow our clients to enjoy the benefits of sound workmanship while simultaneously being able to budget and plan for future maintenance in a safe and sustainable way.